Tuesday, August 7, 2012

UPs and DOWNs

I, like many of you out there, have struggled with my weight most of my life.  I was a pretty average kid until middle school hit and then I slowly began gaining weight.
High School
  By High School I was 20 pounds overweight and at the end of my college years I had 35 pounds to shed.  I had done every diet out there and was never able to keep the weight off. 
College
Finally, after I had my first baby I lost about 30 pounds and was feeling great! Until...I got pregnant again only 1 short year after my first son was born.  The pregnancy went well but I added 40 pounds to my 5'1 frame.
At my all time biggest about 3 months before getting pregnant with my first baby.





































Now





































Today, 12 months after baby boy #2 was born I am at my happy weight.

I am currently training for my first half marathon on October 13, working out 6 days a week and eating super healthy 85% of the time.  I won't say I have it all figured out when it comes to health and fitness and my own Fit and Fabulous body but I am getting there.  I am excited to share my routines, workouts, recipes and general fitness ideas with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment